German School Phoenix, Tempe, Arizona
The German School Phoenix is actively looking for a native/native-fluent German speaker to join the staff of this well-established German-language program — more information at http://germanschoolphoenix.org . Emphasis will be on managing day-to-day activities of the school.
The ideal candidate will use a strategic mindset to drive the future success of the school by executing on its vision and mission. With responsibility for all program areas, the candidate will execute all areas of need for the organization including management in the following areas: fiscal, operational, program development, community relations, and board relations.
The executive director manages the daily operation in line with the direction given by the Board of Directors.
- Hours: 7-10 hours per week
- Starting Date: immediate
- Location: work from home & on location
- Compensation: DOE & performance-based, $35+/hr
- Annually create a strategic organizational plan and overall budget
- Maintain a climate that attracts and retains a talented and diverse staff
- Create and maintain relationships with individuals and organizations
to facilitate success of organization’s financial future
- Prepare agendas, reports, and materials for board meetings
Qualifications & Requirements
- College/university degree
- Experience working at non-profit organization
- Experience teaching adults or children
- College-level classes in German and/or business
- Certificate in nonprofit management is preferred
- Previous management or executive director experience
- Successful fundraising and development experience
Sound interesting? Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!