And this could be your bio!
WANTED — Executive Director
German School Phoenix Tempe, Arizona, United States
The German School Phoenix is looking for a native/native-fluent German speaker to join the staff of this well-established German-language program. More information at http://germanschoolphoenix.org . Emphasis will be on managing day-to-day activities of the school.
The ideal candidate will use a strategic mindset to drive the future success of the school by executing on its vision and mission. With responsibility for all program areas, the candidate will execute all areas of need for the organization including management in the following areas: fiscal, operational, program development, community relations, and board relations.
- Hours: 7-10 hours per week
- Starting Date: immediate
- Location: work from home & on location
- Compensation: DOE & performance-based
- Annually create a strategic organizational plan and overall budget
- Maintain a climate that attracts and retains a talented and diverse staff
- Create and maintain relationships with individuals and organizations to facilitate success of organization’s financial future
- Prepare agendas, reports, and materials for board meetings
- College/university degree
- Experience working at non-profit organization
Nice to have
- Experience teaching adults or children
- Degree in German and/or business
- Certificate in nonprofit management is preferred
- Previous management or executive director experience
- Successful fundraising and development experience